Privacy and Disclosure Statement
Savvy Brown Privacy and Disclosure Policy
Your privacy is important to Savvy Brown. Your e-mail address will never be sold, leased or given away. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Savvy Brown collects, and the ways in which Savvy Brown uses that personal information. We want you to have a safe and enjoyable time exlporing this blog. In our effort to be completely forthcoming wefeel that you should understand the terms and conditions of this blog.
Personal information collection
Savvy Brown may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this blog (i.e.- cookies)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the blog services (including email)
- any other information that you send to Savvy Brown.
Using personal information
Savvy Brown may use your personal information to:
• Improve your blog experience
• Tailor giveaways
• enable your access to and use of the blog services
• publish information about you on the blog
• send to you products that you win in giveaways
• send you periodic emails based on comments you leave on the blog
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to any RSS feeds, or emails related to Savvy Brown you may do so anonymously without contacting Savvy Brown and without penalty.
Subscriptions by email and feed readers for Savvy Brown are managed by our third party provider, Google Feedburner. For information on unsubscribing to Google Feedburner email subscriptions, please refer to the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Savvy Brown may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Contests and Giveaways
If you win an item in a contest or giveaway that does not function properly the Savvy Brown is not liable for that. Shipping times very depending on when twe have time to mail the items.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Updating this statement
This blog contains links to other blogs. Savvy Brown is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Savvy Brown
TEMPLATE COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our blog
Savvy Brown uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- to compiile aggregate data about site details
- to compile information on site traffic
- to compile information on site interaction
Third party cookies
When you use Savvy Brown’s website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- To offer better site services and tools on the blog
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors.
Note: These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This blog is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Savvy Brown makes no representations or warranties in relation to this blog or the information and materials provided on this blog.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Savvy Brown does not warrant that:
- this blog will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this blog is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this blog constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. This site is not meant to replace the expert evaluation, care and other recommendations of qualified healthcare providers. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Savvy Brown will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this blog:
- to the extent that the blog is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- for any personal injury due to use of any recipes provided on this blog
These limitations of liability apply even if Savvy Brown has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this blog, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this blog disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this blog.
If any provision of this blog disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this blog disclaimer.